Wednesday, September 14, 2005

woooooo baby!

i just can't think straight. my mind is thinking about so many things at once im going crazy i swear.

a) theres the car. i took it to see another guy today. Bittners on Consession street. wow save my life! i'm not going to the dealership anymore! Bittners is an autobody shop the is specific to Voltswagons. My dad went there about 15 years ago with his audi. (might give u an idea that theyre good) So i left my car there over night. previously i took it to the dealership and they told me i needed to buy a new turbo, costing me around $1800 and! charged me $100 bucks . Today Bittners told me it was the wiring to my glowplugs. total charge to check it and fix the problem was $43. what the hell?! so i asked him why is am i loosing exeleration once in a while? is that not my turbo? thinking maybe there was more than one problem with the car. he said if just might be my air mass flushing out and if it still happens to me then bring it back and he'll take a look at it. then i asked how much it would cost if it was the air mass. $100 bucks no labour charge on it. OMG! I swear i could kiss the ground he walks on. I almost cried when he told me $43 bucks today. i must admit. goodbye to the dealership! hello Bittners! So Fawky picked me up and took me to bittners after i made him breakfast...

b) the love life. i dont even know if you could call it "the love life" maybe the "casual love life" or the "casual friendship life". i dunno. but its on my brain. I've been listening to Listen to your heart by DHT (original by Roxette) alot lately. I gotta say my heart isnt saying much at the moment. The person im seeing is wonderful in most cases. I think i need someone whos a little more interested in who i am then anything. when were out together everything is great and wonderful, i love it! but as soon as we get to the apartment theres one thing on his brain and im not getting comfortable with him. i hate it. i think its a lack of respect. and maybe in his culture its the way u treat a girl but in canada (thank god) were treated more as equals, and im finding a huge lack of respect coming from him. not someone who takes every command. i have my own opinion and my own thoughts and you better listen and pay attention to my needs as well!

c) the job... the search continues. im a little frustrated at a few things. but thats just to be expected. I want to get a simple data paper pushing job. im good at it and i need to do something. I'm crazy busy when I'm home but i love to work and need something. but im trained as a chef and thats a problem. i looked at doing courses at mohawk but they dont have specific things. i'd have to go to school again for about 2 years to get all the classes i need to. hmmm hmm hmm... im also not happy if im not cooking. its my passion and if im not involved in food i loose intrest. i'm finding i dont have the drive to do much else. so iim just handing in resumes and hoping for the best.

d) fall season is back! yay tv series! i have the OC back already and Gilmore Girls come on last night. tomorrow is Survivor and the 21st is the new martha stewart apprentice. should be interesting. and! ER i can't wait for! and pure coziness! bring out the sweaters cozy up with my tea or hot chocolate and get ready for the tv-athons LOVE IT! :) woooooooo baby so excited!

c) (sorry james) Cae.. yeap cae. i talked to him over Skype yesterday. for the first time in 6/7ish years i heard his voice. i was so quiet at first but then by the second time i talked to him i was completely relaxed. it really truely amazes me his wonderful timing! when ever i want to talk to him hes mostly not there. but when i need him hes there. and he leaves me with the biggest smile in my heart. so happy. anyways... im going out to dinner with timmy so i have to get ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home