Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thank you.

So hi. I want to thank my friends. This past week or so I can admit I havent been myself. Most of them are blaming it on a person I'm seeing. But I can assure you its not him. I was a little confused at first, and I must say it's much better now. It was something new in my life and since I value what my friends think, it was on my mind so asked them about things. I probably should have just let things run its course. This past little while I've just been lost with myself. I'm frustrated. I don't have a job, and my whole lifes plan has come to a complete hault. It's really been bothering me. My car is yet again falling apart. No reason for it to do so. And amongst all of it I start seeing someone. So of course I want to spend time with him. He makes me feel worth something again. And I know everyone cares about me, but it's nice to hear certain things from a complete stranger, that usually isn't said to me. I'm sure i've been rather distant and I apologize for that. I needed me time in the middle of everyone else wanting time with me. Of course it doesn't help that my sleep schedule was off. Many of you know ever since i was a baby, if Leannes sleep is off it throws everything off in my life lol. Anyways, my point... I just wanted to say thank you to all my friends. These past couple weeks I've been a personal mess. I'm really lost with what to do. I'm back on track and feeling much better. I kinda just had my own breakdown i guess you could call it and you were all the best you could be for me and i appreciate it. No need to worry, I'm ok. I just needed to figure things out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home