Thursday, August 18, 2005

signs of fall..

are u ready? tonight is completely gorgeous out! Fawky came over and we sat outside for a couple hours. It was really nice. I loved it. I wish he could of stayed longer. But work does beckon the next day...at least for him. When he left I felt really sad for some reason. So now I'm here listening to josh groban. i guess thats not good hehe. it always puts me in the mellon collie sorta mood. i just wish i had someone around i guess at this time. It also usually comes around when we have a full moon coming. I swear its the weirdest thing! and no I'm not crazy. I promise.

Anyways, so falls coming people! I can feel it in the air! Are you ready? I totally am! Thanksgiving, sweater weather, crisp air. Comfort. I can't wait! I need a job though. Hopfully I can talk to dad when he comes home and we can figure something out. I need to be trained on his system at work. Then I think I can really show him i know what I'm doing lol. And what better boss then my father? He understands everything and it would be so great! Goal #1 get a part time job #2 feel like i matter in this world again. #3 find my josh groban cd to fall asleep to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Working for family can be good, because you know they'll be understanding, but you may also get hassles that you wouldn't with another boss. You can't pull anything like calling in sick *well maybe you can*, but it's a good idea for now :)

--Jam

12:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home