Wednesday, August 10, 2005

oh to busy..ness

My cat is a prevert! James has been over for a couple days now. He's going to be moving in I think within a month. So James came here for a couple days to visit and look into a couple things around Hamilton. Which didn't really happen lol. but thats ok! Romeo LOVES James for some reason. I think its just a new person around the house that puts up with him. As most who know Romeo know that we think he was a drunken prevert in his past life. When he sits on girls laps he headbutts one boob and the stretched his paw out and puts it on the other boob and squishes it with his lil paw lol. Now with men.. hes does this... Romeo the Pervert! *sigh*
Anyway, so I've been kinda crazy busy lately and the rest of the week. I got home on Saturday. night.. then at 2:30 Sunday went with Timmy to a wedding. That was pretty fun. Took lots of photos of the ceremony. We didnt really stay for the dance since i was tired and Timmy had to work Monday morning. But the Wedding was at LaSalle park in Burlington. They did an awesome job with the food! I don't think I can say that enough! Then Monday I went to picked up James late morning from Brantford. Took him to the bank then came home. Yesterday we went to Ikea for like 3 and a half hours! We looked at lighting for the basement and a room divider. They have some neat things. I think it'll look good down there after James paints and such. Which reminds me again I should prime the cupboards in the kitchen. I'm kinda nervous for some reason having James move in. I'm not sure why. I think everything will just work but I guess its the fact of letting another person into my home. who knows?? So I guess I should head off now. I'm going to the movies with Nader tonight. I'm seeing Must Love Dogs. I can't wait! I love John Cusack and Diane Lane I just think is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home