Monday, August 01, 2005

yay cottage tomorrow!

Ok. much better i think. I'm really looking foward to the cottage tomorrow. It's going to be a nice get away I'm hoping. This weekend I haven't done a lot. I've kinda had a little headache. Of course I haven't had the best of sleeps either. I kinda lay in bed staring for a couple hours. I'm not sure whats up with that! hehe maybe I'm excited about the cottage. I know Jen is. Shes been calling me like 4 times a day. hehe It's kinda cute. I'm not sure if shes excited about going or being with Andre the whole week lol. i think it's 75% in Andres favour. My romeo has been pretty cute this weekend. I don't think he likes it when Lisa or I leave him. Hes slept with me each night and he's been dragging his toys to me. His favorite seems to be the wand. He went all the way upstairs to get it. He brings it to me each morning to get me up. It doesnt work. But today I left it up there and he went to get it and brought it down to me. I had to play with him. Too damn cute! Anyways, I guess not too much to say. today. I'm kinda rambling so I'll go now. Blog ya later dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home