Wednesday, August 17, 2005

busy me...

How nice is this weather? i love it. humidity is gone and its about 24 degrees out.. Beautiful! Anywas i just got home from taking james home. It was a fast drive. maybe cause i did about 140-150km/h all the way home. James came over on monday and he's started to paint his room in the basement. It's really lightened it up down there for sure! Next week I'm going to pick him up again and i guess we'll start moving his stuff in and paint more. Should keep me busy for a while!

I'm not sure if i mentioned last week i had a date with an egyptian guy on friday. but i did. we went to the second cup in burlington then headed down to the lakeshore for a walk. i was amazed! on the computer he was .. i guess a good word would be hyper? or maybe impatient? hehe but when i met him he was just really sweet and cute. I had a really nice time! So he phoned me saturday and then sunday and i went to see him sunday. i was shocked cause i just stayed at his place and we just watched tv. but i was relaxed! it takes me so long to do that and he just studied and then joined me on the couch and stuff. but it was nice to just to know he was there or something i dunno. so monday came and i thought i did something wrong, until about 11:30ish and he came online and just he had a not so good day at work. then yesterday i went without talking to him and today, if i had only known i would of rearranged my day. he went to get his oil changed and i was busy so that sucked. oh well. I think what it is, is the beginning of dating someone and i just want to know what they're doing all the time! lol i think it means i like them. or u sit by the phone hoping its them on the otherside! It's horrible! lol and as we speak he phones... so now i have to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

omg ive been blog spamed again!

5:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home