Sunday, August 14, 2005

early morning weekends...

Let the rain fall down. No wonder i've been so tired the last couple days! I must say I like the rain. It's cooled everything down and I don;t have to have my air on. which is really nice. It's also reminding me a little like fall recently. I love it! Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm looking foward to it. I love the colours changing, the coziness of it all and Thanksgiving. Yay to turkey! And the cottage! I can't wait for the seasons to change up there! It's so pretty! Mom has mentioned that this september is going to be pretty empty up there so i think i might spend sometime there. Ihaven't spend nearly as much time as I wanted to up there this year. Maybe I'll just move up there for a month? lol I'd probably get so bored! Anyways, so today im in my fallish etire. I'm going to go to Smart Set and exchange my shirt cause its too big. Maybe come home and finish up some cleaning. Paint a little more. I think lisas done the edges of the cupboards so i might do the fronts of them, and maybe the bathroom. I went to bed at about midnight last night and got woken up by some stranger calling my cell phone at 8:57am. thats ok cause I was up already, but who phones a friend at three minutes to 9 on a sunday morning? Crazies! anyways, off i go to kill time until the mall opens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home