Thursday, August 25, 2005

boys boys boys...*sigh*

who knew the chemistry would be so important! Im "friends" with a boy. Were great together. I love it. but theres not spark. at least not yet. and not for me. It frustrates me cause hes almost everything i want in a guy. But thats ok. Cause if its not there its just not there right? at least i've got another great friend.

This week I'm not sure where any of my time went. I was going to get bloodwork done and then in a blink of an eye its friday. its crazy! i guess next week i'll try again.

yesterday i had to take my car in. yet again!! this time they've told me that its my turbo that is seizing. Im going to get some other opinions on this. it just doesnt seem right. stupid dealerships. always trying to take a girl for her money. that would be another 2000 bucks i dont have. Im seriously considering a new car. but that brings in the battle of mom. who says i cant get a new car if i sell this one. makes no sense to me but oh well.. i guess she feels dads money is hers. I have to talk to dad.

tomorrow i think im going to finishing painting the kitchen. i was going to do it today but im just too tired. then i also have to take james home. hes here painting his new bedroom. (ny basement) he officially moves in on saturday. it should be fun. I'm kinda excited but at the same time i think im stressing out lol. im not sure why but thats ok! hehe anyways, im going to have a nap. i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home