Wednesday, September 07, 2005

omg its september!

wow. the blog i havent been keeping up at all lately! im sorry to all the people that actually read this :) my ass hurts today. i think its from the campfire and sitting on the bricks around the fire. we should find some sort of chair for that next year. i can't believe were going to be closing the cottage in a month. so unfair. i wish we could winterize it. oh well.

last night i went to bed at 10:30. i had a great sleep! but i still want to go back to bed. still a little sleepy. yesterday doug the electrician came by and put in pot lights in the basement. looks fabulous! (at least i think so) tomorrow mom is coming over and helping me paint the kitchen. get that finished. i think it'll look great when its done... finally done. im going to put a coat or primer up today i think on the back splash so while moms here i can paint the blue while she does something else.

Things are looking much better this week and im feeling a lot better about me. I know what i have to do now and its a big load off of me. I talked to mom on the way up to the cottage and she actually was in an ok mood to listen. it got a alot off my shoulders i think. anyways, ill have some picture up from the cottage soon. I just have to resize then and such.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Aaaaaand it's time to update your blog now.

--Jammypie

11:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home