Thursday, June 09, 2005

YAY Jamie!

good morning! I don't know what to write. I havent been up to much relly. yesterday I went to Costco with Aunt Jackie. spent too much and came home with nothing lol. 3 bags of perogies for 7.99!!! I cant make them that cheap!! They're not the best I've had, but of course when you're used to making them, store bought will never stack up. Then when I got home, I went to get Timmy. see if he could help me with my router. He didnt know any more than I did really, so I called D-Link. I'm not sure why Lisa couldnt do that a week ago so I didnt have to use dial up for a week. But I said screw it! I'm going to do it even if she does yell at me for being on her computer. So 20 minutes later, I had my laptop working. I guess the girl thought thats all I needed cause she didn't help me get Lisas computer working. So I called back. Got James on the phone and 10 minutes with him everything was peachy pie! So now I have my wireless back and the oodles of people who never phone me can get a hold of me again. So took timmy home after having some pizza and stuff. then last night i really didnt do much at all.

I did watch Jamie Olivers new show on the food network. Jamie's School Dinners... I think its amazing what hes trying to do! I definately think that the schools need help in the food department. Like when I was in highschool all I remember for lunches was french fries and pop and all that crap. its horrible! So many cootos to Jamie for trying to change the way our kid eat! It will help with many health problems down the line, the way kids think and everything! Way to be Jamie! (And I'm not just saying this because I love him! lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home