Sunday, June 05, 2005

party party!!...

I had a great night! I didn't get so drunk I was sick but I was great all night. Im very proud of myself! My once a year drinking fest and I didn't even get sick! *yay me!!* and what I only flashed people about 5 times? how great am I! LOL so here are some pictures. It was a small party but I had lots of fun...

This really cute of one of my two sisters. omg yes Laura actually showed up to a party! I had to take the pic to prove it lol



Heres Kevin! He brought his guitar and played me some Bruce Springsteen songs all night! What a sweetheart!



(I have to say Im a sucker for people playing me acustic)

Here's Jen and Shannon..

Jen got my the Sex and the City trivia game! Rock On Jen!!

And then my james and lisa, the cute lil couple they are!


so all went well! James got a picture of me flashing everyone and sorry, Im not putting that up lol. I think I look horride! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home