Sunday, May 15, 2005

weekends alone go too fast!

hellooooooo! so sunday, what a lazy day. the weather its overcast. makes for sluggish moods i guess. this weekend ive been pretty busy. its amazing how that happens when lisa leaves me. she went up to the cottage on friday night with dad and i did some printing of pictures while i was at mom and dads dropping her off. til i ran out of ink. i feel kinda bad though. i assumed it was the colour that was out. i changed the colour, that i thought u had just done recently. nope. it was the black that was out. crap. wasted a colour cartridge. so i figure today i'll go to the meadowlands and pick up some black ink for dad. or maybe more so for my use. i guess if i really thought about it, i would of realized it was the black, since before i left to go to wiarton i couldnt print out my resume. stupid me. oh well. yesterday i went grocery shopping. thought i would spoil myself since i was by myself. bought a prime rib steak. things to make tater salad and everything. make so much and only eat like a pound of it lol. but a nice meal i had planned none the less. then as i was unpacking the groceries, laura, my other sister phoned me. asked if i wanted to go out to DiMaggios for dinner. well sure why not. i usually dont get to see a lot of laura but we do have our little things together. like shopping at Walmart when she needs something or going out to kelseys or DiMaggios for dinner. i never refuse that! then while i was waiting for her to come home from riding james asked me to go out for dinner and come watch a movie. i made it for the movie. we went to see Crash. an AWESOME movie! why? i love those movies that arent stream line. the same as everything else thats out there. so while we were on the way home, i figured it might make sense if james came home with me since im going to come see him on monday instead of me driving back and forth and such. *coffee break* k shes back. so anyways, james came back. the very next day. so while hes been sleeping, ive yet againi been waking up and cleaning a little. boiled the taters and eggs for potato salad. started doing the laundry to try and get him up. (no im not mean he asked me to lol) so far in 2 hours ive done 3 loads of laundry, showered and picked up a few more things. im attempting to get this place in good shape for next weekend since we might have the turners staying over. just because their daughter lisa lives right around the corner from me and instead of staying at my parents and driving back and forth the whole weekend they can just walk over in like 5 minutes. and bob the handy man can check out some things around the house for me. be so great! hehe anyways, james is out of the shower and such now so im going to drag him around town with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home