Thursday, May 05, 2005

grey skies are going to clear up! put on a happy face!

so i guess tonight is just one of those nights. i have nothing to be upset about but im just in a down mood. well except my toe hurts. anyways, past week or so i've been talking to cae a lot. makes me really happy. i like to know whats going on with him and such. his english is a lot better and he asks me a lot more questions which is nice. i often wonder why 5 years ago he messaged me. it kinda funny too cause i remember the exact time he did message me. it was on icq and i think he just said hello. and i read his profile and for some reason, im not sure why because when i read people arent from ontario or somewhere familar i usually dont respond. probably because theyre men looking for cyber or something. which i never really got. anyways i started to talk back to him and thank god i did! anyways, so there that i should be happy about. then im finally going to wiarton next week. wednesday to probably friday. maybe saturday see how long pat will put up with me lol. cook them a couple meals im sure theyre appreciate it. tuesday im suppose to go on a date with someone but i was also suppose to see him 2 weeks ago lol. so i bitched him out when he messaged me so we'll see if this actually happens this week.

so, why do i feel like poo? i dunno! i also feel like moms taking problems out on me. nothing specific but she gets all moody with me when something else that she doesnt like is happening in her life. same with lisa. im getting pretty annoyed with some things in that department. i find myself doing everything but the cat litter in this house and i dont think i should be doing it all. granted she does the outside once in a while, but last time i checked i didnt sign anything saying ill clean up and do ur laundry and look after every single thing. i thought it was a 50/50 effort and right now it seems more like a 90/10 effort. i have a life of my own too and wish i didnt have to worry about coming home to a mess everytime i leave. oh well, i guess it'll never change and i have to accept that. now that im back into things after cuba, i just feel so stressed here. i need something. maybe a job, but thats coming. maybe a man, but i like to think thats coming too. but i dunno, maybe i just need to get back to the way i used to be. im finding lately im just not me. after cuba its come out of me a little but i was always happy and always smiling. im sure if u go back in my blogs u can tell. somethings weighting me down and i dont know what it is. maybe i'll figure it out.

in the meantime! my savings are going well. i have to call tomorrow about my gic's. see if i can get them back. i reported them lost in a move january 4th and they told me i have to call back after may 4th and say i havent found them yet. that will go directly to my trip to brazil. money im saving now im hoping will go to it as well. then i also have to get somethings fixed on the car. timing belt, starter and brakes. the belt and brakes costing about 600 each. they told me if the belt goes on me i have to get a whole new engine so thats number one on the list. but according to voltswagon i dont have to get it done til 128,000km im at 125,500km i think? and with the cottage open now im sure 128 will come quicker than i'd like. things will get sorted! im a little down but still lookin up! im sure something will fix this mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home