Friday, April 29, 2005

wheres my brain?

Has anyone seen where my brain has gone this week? if you find it return it to me alright? this week i dunno im completely baffled! theres just a bunch of little things that im completely getting mixed up. then dad phoned me to tell me that there was a message from the laywers reminding me about our meeting next week. there for stupid me forgot and now i have to put off wiarton. maybe ill just see if its ok that i go up tuesday instead of monday. im sure it'll be ok. stay til friday instead of thursday. anyways guess that was the big one but god sometimes i just feel like im loosing it!

so today what did i do. not a lot! i went to see jen for her break. bought a shirt for me. bought a shirt for cae. i need some filling/padding for a package i was sending to him so i got a shirt. multi purpose in many ways hehe. then i got home did some laundry. packaged up cae's stuff and wrote a letter. then he came online for a little so i talked to him. god i wish i could be in brazil right now! just make everything around me disappear right now. i come home from cuba and everything just is completely stressing me out after two weeks. just have so many things to think about i guess.

anyways playing mindsweeper so i better go cause ive lost train of thought again today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home