Thursday, April 07, 2005

3 days...(or sleeps)

three days til cuba. jen is going crazy. shes packed. too much. lol but thats jen. ive packed too much and its probably half of what shes packed. hoping it will fit in my car hehe. which reminds me i have to clear out the trunk. today i have to go to the autoshop get my car looked at for the insurance peeps. then i have to make a report to the cops. like this dide just doesnt make sense to me. like im glad hes going through insurance because it means less money for me to pay out and in the long run it doesnt really affect my insurance. but all this i would think is more effort than just going to get a couple quotes is it not? like seriously. he doesnt knkow what hes doing i dont think. like he said he has to go to the place that the dealership said because its on lease. well buddy once upon a time mine was on lease and i hit a deer. i had to get more done to my car and the only reason they dealership wanted me to go to "their place" was because they get money out of the deal. what i think happened was he tried to screw me over and too bad i knew what i was talking about, either that or he really didn't. anyways so when im done that i think ill finish packing my stuff. just my shoes and couple things that were in the laundry. im not sure what i should wear on the plane yet. for sure not jeans! god did that once never again! worse thing in the world to wear! anyways gotta run and shower, and get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home