Saturday, April 02, 2005

clearity....

so were going through insurance. thank god! after all my stressing something else ended up being wrong with the guys car. he says its not running right. which truthfully has nothing to do with me hitting him in the ass but thats ok people will probably tell him that and he'll try to claim it as something i've done so im happy. last night i got a really good sleep. so i am in a much better mood today. ill give 500 bucks to dad for my deductable, ill have money for cuba and all is well! so i went to fortinos then i stopped in to see mom. just updated her on everything. i feel much more relaxed. then i come home and check my email. i get this nastey ass letter from my uncle! like holy cow buddy what have i dont to u?! i guess its what i havent done, but i actually did do. complaining that i dont care about him and all this crap pretty much. so i figure somethings pissed him off and im his first target. usually the way my mothers side works. *sigh* get one thing worked out and another is right there to kick me in the ass. oh well. im going to cuba and im happy! lol ew scarey man looked at me. anyways, so im off to get a list made for things i need to take. get everything in order. make myself happy for the afternoon. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home