Monday, May 30, 2005

happy birthday to me!

so its my birthday :) yay! hehe. i was woken up by mom knocking.. pounding at my door. i was fast asleep. but she was expected as she does this every year. she showed up at my door with a present and a dozen roses. they're very pretty. and my favorite :) smelling up my living room.. the present that she gave me has kinda of given me a little more hope today. im not really down because im a year older, infect i like being older. but the fact that im not where i wanted to be. but if i really do think about it i've done a pretty good job for myself. now i have to wait for things which i hate to do hehe. ahh well. so she gave me this lil book called No Limits but the Sky ~ Dream, Dare, Persevere, Succeed. in it is a bunch of little poems about future etc.. so i thought i'd share one...

Be Courageous
Courage uncovers strength,
grace reveals beauty.
time strips away the frivolous,
life layers on experience,
and you have become
magnificent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home