Tuesday, May 24, 2005

another year...

yeapers, as some might have known its my birthday next week. usually i take this time to think back on my year and think what i've done, what i wanted to do and what i havent done. this year, i just feel like blah... lol i havent done as much cooking as i'd would have like to that is for one thing. i was hoping to get some new things done but i really haven't. although i was very happy with my mothers day stuff. it turned out pretty good presentation wise, and thats one place ive always had a problem in. so ya yay me on that! financially i've stopped "helping out" others which surprisingly has made me a little better. i have this bad habit of giving too much and i really have to put a stop to it. i think recently lisas found that out a little more since i live with her but i really have to stop because it making me unhappy that i can't go and do the thing i want to do. anyways, its been an alright year. mom and dad have the cottage, i went to cuba... i've done a lot of travel around ontario which is nice. i need to visit toronto more i think. theres a lot to do there and i havent taken the time to go and see things. maybe this summer that'll be my goal :) So now my Birthday Party... June 4th 2005. bring alcohol, friends munchies i dont care. were watching movies, playing games, and eatting cake. i don't care what happens its my birthday and im getting drunk lol. last year i was so worried about everything i forgot to drink lol. this year i just dont care. im being selfish and its my day all about me! lol set my year off to a good start! i hope to see everyone there. and if u have any questions msn me or write me an email. i'll get back to ya. im going out with laura soon so i have to get ready. have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home