Friday, June 03, 2005

oh happy mikes day!

oh to fridays... well im a little less stressed now lol. my car is fixed at the moment. new brakes, new timing belt, and new starter. 1500 bucks in two days. where was mike 4 days ago? lol. mike and mike, the two lil angels that came into my life this week. forever grateful for that! found someone i can actually trust on my car. its a really big relief. and my mike, where have u been?? so many mikes in this world. anyways so im kinda a happy camper. i was 20 bucks short and i said i'd bring it back to him. he said dont worry about it but i will, so im gonna take it to him. tomorrow. lol. right now i have a migrane so i dont want to move. he took me out in the car for a ride just to make things were working ok, im assuming. talked about my catering and said he might have some for me so that makes me hopful. he also asked me why i dont have a boyfriend or husband. and u know what.. why the hell don't i? lol i always use the "not in the right cirle" excuse. but its getting tiring but its probably the truth. ah well maybe one day i'll fall into the circle.

So tomorrow is my birthday party. i guess having my car done is a good start. have to get beer. it's also the street garage sale. get lisa movin tonight to get stuff to sell. dad was pretty funny when i asked him for a table. he was like anything i can do to help clear that house out! lol im gonna sell tons of my cds. i just cleaned them out, all the ones i dont listen to anymore. i swear theres like 100. i have to find a bunch more stuff. im going to be tired tomorrow! i feel like its been the week of internity! anyways im going to ramble on if i dont stop now. so im going. bye lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home