Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Here comes the sun...

So wednesday morning. checked the weather for the rest of the week. sun sun sun and 25 degrees. how great! i hope this summer doesnt get too much hotter than that though. its a gorgeous day out. Maybe ill actually find something to do outside today. i've realized i've had some serious lack of blogging lately and i apologize.

monday was my birthday. i had a pretty good day. i stayed home pretty much all day as people phoned me and stopped by. paula stopped by with abby as she does every year. shes what 4 now? shes so smart and so tall! i have full on conversations with this kid it amazes me!


jen came by about 9:30pm and took me to main desserts for some cake. was very yummy!

earlier that evening, i went out my front door and looked at the sky. it was incrediable. i wish i had the digital cam with me. dad got mad at me because i've had it so much so now its sitting on a counter somewhere. and missing shots of the sky. so used my phone. not as good quality but still looks amazing.





now as nice as these skys have been lately, i worry. im not sure if im really the only one that has been looking up around sunset lately, but the skys have been really really cool. i was driving home from st. kitts on sunday around 9:45 and the sky was still light with colour. but i couldnt help but think, its just not right. thinking that there is that much pollution? maybe its not due to that but im pretty sure it is. something has to be done. i cant even think about what our kids will have to put up with if we don't.

So on the agenda today is yet again moe nothing. i took my car in. i think its going to cost me about 1200.00 bucks. im not happy. i need my timing belt looks at, my starter is dying, my battery, and an engine light was on which might just be everything im getting looked at. then this fall im going to have to do my brakes. its craziness! *stressed* mom is going to helpl out and pay for some of this bill as part of my birthday present, i just hope its not more than what i had in mind. oh well.

this weekend is also my birthday party so im looking foward to that! hopefully everything will be looked after and i can relax. and i hope to see everyone there! i guess i should go do some house stuff now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home