Monday, June 06, 2005

Here's to Friday...



at about noon I came over to moms to print out some pictures. First thing I noticed was that Friday wasn't on the porch. So I asked. Where's my baby? Mom told me to come and she would tell me. I walked through the door already about to cry. Fridays at the vets. She was short of breath and mom took her this morning. I sat down as dad phoned mom to tell her what was up. Something with her spleen and shes bleeding from it. Were guessing cancer has caused it. and in that case shes being put down. I am a mess! Friday is my baby. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. The house already feels empty. She was the dog that was by my side while I was sick. If i was sad. Everything. And now shes not at my feet. So I've phone Lisa. Dads going to talk to Laura at 2:30pm and tell her cause shes going to have to leave work. Then we're going to go up to the vets to be with her. I'm still not over Bella dying for gosh sake. Anyway, I'm much better now. I'm not breaking down and crying every 5 minutes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday was definately one of a kind, she was beyond caring! And I've never known a bigger suck either!! I will miss her, and I'm think you Lee, Love Jen *huge hugs*

9:29 p.m.  
Blogger Jam said...

*hugs* Friday was the only dog I could tolerate. A god among dogs. If you need me, I'm here.

--Jam

8:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday will truly be missed by all! She was such a sweetheart! I'm sure she's making plenty of friends where she is now! :)

Sarah

2:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home