Monday, November 01, 2004

nothin exciting...

good evening! so lets see.. my weekend. it was pretty good. friday jen came over. we spent the day together pretty much. went to toys 'r' us. that was fun. i got trivial pursuit 90's and a ball for my knee exercises. i swear everything from my childhood is coming back hehe. u got my lil pony, cabbage patch kids, care bears... it so GREAT! i might have to buy some hehe. so i have physio today. kirk is the worst doctor ever! lol just kidding (:op) i think it was a good knee work out for me today i went and had a 2 hour nap when i got home. i dunno weather that had to do with my super cozy bed at the moment or that i was tired, maybe both? anyways, so friday night a dude came by and now i do the nielson ratings on my tv. which is kinda cool and jen is all excited about it lol. shes always telling me to remember to watch shows for ratings lol. i can see how it might get annoying but i think it'll be alright. :) then we went grocery shopping. saturday i dont think i did much. in the evening i went out with jen and her friends to red lobster. then went back to brants house. which sarah and i just wanted to go out and do something rather than sit around. but thats ok. i left around 1 i think. then sunday was halloween. i ate too much chocolate hehe. we must have had like 10 kids. i gave them about 3 each lol. didnt even make a dent in the 2 boxes of chocolate i bought lol. ill have to give them away to everyone lol. maybe put them in a box attached to the porch or something. anyways im gonna go make something for my dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home