Sunday, October 17, 2004

heres to..

So its sunday, almost to be monday. im home. cozy and warm. i spent the weekend at the cottage for the last time before mom and dad close it down for the winter. its been a long day. left the cottage at about 1pm, got home at 5ish? then i took rob home at 6 to london, and then home by 8:45. im tired. but i have that sense of "awwww home" kick up ur feet and veg. i missed home this weekend i think. maybe cause it was cold and wet at the cottage. or maybe it was the driving home that makes me just love to be home even more. little things all the way just remind me of different people. seeing the sign for eagle lake road makes me think of rob, passing the rocks reminds me of my other rob and "the canadian sheild" lol, a song on the radio by the muse makes me think of Leighton and driving home from ottawa, various little things, that just make me smile inside. i can't wait just to get home, and open up my laptop and talk to all my friends, or turn it on do some things around the house and come back and have messages waiting for me, making me feel like im loved lol. people notice me when ive arrived home. hehe it makes me feel great. mom would always say to me "stop sitting there on that computer, go out and meet people!!" i try to explain to her that this is how ive met most of my friends and good ones at that and she just doesnt get it. how it keeps me in touch with friends and a lot of my family that i havent even seen in 5 or so years. people tell me how i can't live without my computer. i can live without my computer. i just cant live without my friends. and well i just want u all to know that ur appreciated for every little thing, and i dont think i could ever live without any of you.

p.s. anyone want a really annoying bird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home