Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Christmas dinner...??

good afternoon all! so its wednesday. thats crazy. i feel like i just got home from the cottage and im going back tomorrow. its the last weekend for me at the cottage til april :( that just sucks. we really need to winterize it. oh well we'll see. but the great part is that dads going to get a boat so the sooner that next season comes the faster we get that boat and go fishing! hehe i think hes really excited about that. which makes me even more excited about it lol. anyways, so lets see, how was everyones thanksgiving? mine was alright. just not like they used to be i guess. we used to always get together with the whole fam but since grandma died it just hasnt happened. it makes me sad. i never see my aunt and uncle now nor my cousin. its just a christmas thing now and it just seems like everyone is forced to be there or something. oh well. more exciting news though! i get to do christmas at my house this year. im so excited. its either here or at aunt jackies. but i said i would do it. so thats that. lol it'll be work but i think it'll be worth it. ill have to lock mom out though. she'll tell me how to do things etc and want to be there at like 8am. good thing i took that key away! im also trying to figure out whens a good day to do a dinner for all my friends. so guys if u have any suggestions let me know! i asked rob and he says brocks off on the 9th, so that didnt narrow anything down for me. lol im thinking the week of the 11th-18th an evening or the weekend of the 18th? just let me know what works k? i should brobably just wait til closer to the date. and i dont know if im gonna do a turkey dinner thing cause that'll be two turkeys in pretty much a week for me and that might be crazy. maybe ill do some beef? woo that might work. anyways, im meeting jen for lunch so i shall talk about this later lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home