Thursday, September 30, 2004

At the car wash...

so its 4:18pm on this gorgeous thursday. I just got home. i went to the mall to meet jen jen for lunch. that was fun. saw my jimmy the greek guy lol. i should find out his real name one day eh? i walk up there and he know exactly what i want. i didnt even have to interupt his conversation with wayne the sports shop guy. diet cooke in a can. thats it. its amazing how good that can make u seel. then wayne talked to me. i was like yes hello everyone, im soooo loved! lol then i sat down and i was all blushing lol. dont ask me why, but that made me happy. and then i went to the bank, and got money for lisa for the "house" then on my way home i decided to get my car washed. i pulled in and some of the guys were outside, and they smiled as soon as they saw me, and then pulled around the back and the other guys smiled. and i must say that makes one feel really good. and then i had a good conversation with the owner and told him about my catering. just little things that make my day happy. i also finally have an appointment for my knee, so hopfully that will all get fixed soon! and has anyone realized that next weekend is thanksgiving? its kinda bittersweet for me this year. i really wanted to go to the rockton fair, but were all going up to the cottage. maybe ill stay here the friday and go up later... who knows... i guess it all depends on if i have anyone to come with me? lol and how exciting is it that tomorrow Ladder 49 is out?! im pretty excited about that one! i love my john travoltia hehe. yet again i'll have to find someone to go to that one with. hehe anyways im gonna stop babbling lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home