Wednesday, September 22, 2004

i am slowly going crazy... 1..2..

11:00pm on wednesday evening. jen just left from our weekly sex and the city watching. and i think were going to start watching gilmor girls before hand now. such a cute show. my bird really smells. i hate it. i just changed her and she still smells. my whole house smells. lol i guess it'll have to wait til i can put some full effort into cleaning it cause i think its gonna take me a week to do spring cleaning. now my so called life is on. such a good shows from like 10 years ago hehe. jared leto hottie! hehe seasons are changing again. i go insane at this point. get all lonely and shhit. drives me a little nuts. so im gonna run away this year. up to the cottage i go with dad tomorrow night. maybe ill be sitting on my dock and some guy will come take me away LOL.... oh so funny. okie yeap jared definately hot in this show. jen and i were talking about this the other day. hes not so hot now but back then he was definately yummy. hehe *sigh* so tomorrow, im going back up to the cottage. im guessing for the weekend. yay mom dad laura and i hehe. should be interesting. family always is. i'll get to see my puppies though hehe. omg okie im going outta my mind so im gonna go away now and stew in my crazy world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Try to stay sane hunny. Stay sane.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

--Jam

2:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home