Monday, September 13, 2004

and she strikes again!

so yet again, i went to moms and she freaked out on me. of course something is all my fault, im not sure what but i completely feel like breaking down and crying. im so sick of this. i thought it was like my teen years or something and i cant believe im going to say this but i thought she would grow out of it. but she hasnt. she yet again told me im in denile about my medical life and everything. and i have no idea where this comes from, oh wait unless its from when i said i was going to pick up more eye drops?! ya that must be! god. thats a sure sign of denile. taking your meds. i gotta tell u, im so sick of this bull. it completely stresses me out and ahhh i feel like shaking her. like she asked me to stay the night etc tonight and now because were going tomorrow instead of wednesday shes just freaking out on me. shes not letting me take Friday with me, dad has the keys, so shes freakin on that for some stupid reason, and of course im in denile about my medical life. which means shes all worried about something usually but ahhh why does she have to take thinks out on me i dont get it. anyways i have to go pick up meds now so ill be home in 2 hours unless i hit rush hour traffic which is a probably.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

What makes moms do that? It's like they haven't had their weekly dose of bitchy crazy behaviour, so they need to take it out on their children.

I feel your pain babe. You're my hero!

--Jam

4:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home