Sunday, August 22, 2004

i'm a person too with feelings...

so the question on my mind at the moment is, Is our friends really our friends? like lately i've been doubting this from some people. do people just say theyre friends because you provide them with something they want? i.e. a drive here or there, or just to waste time etc... like the people i call friends, i call them that because i like them. i love to just hang out and veg or go out and do something with them. i feel a lot of the time i'm only liked because i do something for them. either have a place for them to crash, or drive them somewhere or pretty much ill go out of my way to make their lives easier. i feel like the people that im closest to lately have just been around me when they get something out of the deal which isnt me. im not a person who needs something in return, but you know sometimes its just really nice, to not have to worry about anything. or just recieving something for no reason. maybe i just am a sucker for this i dunno. or maybe ...maybe frig i dunno. or just ask for once. if you know me, youll know that i'll usually say yes unless i really have something else planned, but for once it would be nice to be asked, or offered something in return. make me feel like im worth something to you. not just someone you walk all over. because i need to feel that sometimes. and even though i hide things pretty well, and usually dont mind about petty little things most people would argue or blow up into something that doesnt need to be, i do have feelings and would like the respect of that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raland said...

awww.... *hugs*

1:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lee, I can only speak for myself here. I call you up and stop by for visits because I enjoy your company. Not because I'm bored and have nothing better to do, or because it's convienent, but you are my friend and you are a big part of who I am. You are an incredible person and I always look forward to seeing you! And if you do feel this way about certain people, then you don't need then in your life!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Jen

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home