Sunday, August 08, 2004

i didnt know listening was such a skill...

so its sunday night. ive just gotten home from my parents. i feel like crying. my mother said something to me at the dinner table about getting a job. of course i snapped back. then dad blew up on me. i swear to god my mother does this just to cause fights. she loves it when people get into arguments. she is completely her father. drinks doesnt listen has a nap for hours in the after noon then doesnt listen even more, bugs me for money i may owe her, just because shes spent too much this week etc... as dad say she has all she wants ignore her. but its hard when its everyday. anyways thats not whats really bothering me. in part it is. dad blew up saying to me that im just another hand out. i know how he feels about people getting money from the government etc. but when u blow up on ur daughter about it, it just really hurts. i cant help it at this moment. he used to be the only person i could go to and talk to and now i cant even do that for five minutes. it seems everytime i do something else happens. has either parent stop to think, hey wait, my daughter has never been lazy about getting a job before maybe, just maybe theres something else going on that we havent thought of? or MAYBE! the parents should sit down and LISTEN and really LISTEN without putting opinions in their head, with their daughter and say Leanne, are you ok? in which i may reply no, im not ok. im terrified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home