Monday, August 23, 2004

try as i may, i cant trust men...

ok so its almost 1 am. ive been talking to this guy for a couple hours, and finally i send him my picture. i dont get the usual nothing after it, he says its pretty. when guys say this to me i feel there is definately something wrong. cute yes maybe i can get that, but usually not til u know me. but then he does send me his picture. this dude is just yum ok. like omg yum. so this leads me to believe he wants something. i.e. sex (if u didnt figure that out) this doesnt mean i dont think i deserve this or something, well k maybe it does. but it just doesnt fit into the typical guy who goes for me, or has someone like me beside them. so this just all leads to its after 11pm and hes horny lol. so basically i asked him why he wants to meet me and it wasnt for that reason then i went quiet and he said he was going to bed and that was that, but i just dont know. to many times have men let me down so im fully prepare that hes never going to want to talk to me again. and now im going to bed cause im tired and i have to go pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home