Sunday, August 22, 2004

sorry james...

so it seems that a lot of people read my blog! it also seems a lot of my friends are insecure! if it upset u that much at least i know that you care, but i didnt mean it for my closest friends, there is a reason u are my closest friends, and u should know if i did have some sort of problem i would 99% chance that i would say it to ur face. i guess im just at that feeling at the moment where im not appriciated like i feel i should be. my blogs to me are like theropy, i just need to voice things sometimes and sometimes it comes out in a wrong way, ive never been the greatest at expessing myself i guess, or word it wrong? and as jason says we all use our friends for certain reasons and i guess in turn thats true, or they wouldnt be friends right? but that blog was more about using a friend almost to abusing it, if that makes sense. so to james and jason, i didnt mean that to u or want to hurt u by it. and that i am sorry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home