Sunday, August 29, 2004

Poor lil' Alex didnt win today :(

so Leannes exciting today... basically i had a pretty good day. but wasnt really eventful. i woke up and took 95% of my pants to mom to hem. as we had planned. so i got there around 1:30ish she was packing stuff for the cottage. so she measured a few of my pants and gave me a list for me to do. just to save time, she sent me out, so i went to the huge Burlington Canadian Tire. I love that store. looked at some car stuff of course, then got mom her tupperware stuff. then went to petsmart, got some puppy food for maddie. then did some groceries. fun fun. mom started my pants at this time, and her machine is broken so i have no pants for a while. i give up maybe i should just take it to a stich it or something. so then i left again and went to kirks to check up on his kitty Oscar. then i came home for a couple hours. then went back to mom and dads. which turned out to be kinda nice. mom was in a good mood so was dad. of course they did they typical job stuff with me which is really starting to drive me nuts. but after mom left for a little and dad and i got to talk and that was nice. i came home feeling like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. At the same time, i see so much of myself in my father, good and bad lately. its kinda weird. i guess u can never get away from it eh? so mom and i got talkin about the week coming up. Monday i have to take my car in. well call them to see if they'll change my light bulb and then book it to get so much more done. i think the bill for that car will be around a thousand to get everything done. *crazy* i wish i could put that into my car in so many other ways. oh well... get that all done up, maybe find myself a cheaper diesil mechanic... that should be a chore and a half. then tuesday off to niagara falls probably, then wednesday going to the cottage to help mom take stuff up, im gonna stop in toronto to sick kids pick up some meds, then meet her there, betch ya ill beat her even with the pass though toronto lol... then i guess she wants me to stay there til sunday with her. we'll see how long i last. then ya! sunday! first hockey game of the season! World Cup Canada against Russia. I must say it was pretty darn funny when mom asked the four of us who was going to go with her and we all said no were going to the hockey game lol. oh u should of seen the look on her face lol. wait a second, it just acured to me that some how ive been suckered into going with crazy mother to the cottage for like 4 days. shes going to be crazy, oh no what am i going to do?! maybe ill say ill come up thursday and then come home saturday. yes that sounds better. we'll see bout this. oh well, i think im gonna go to bed now. im sleepy yet im really awake. oh well night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home