Sunday, September 05, 2004

home..

So its sunday. i just got home with lisa from the cottage. its very cute! dad brought the jetta home and lisa and i drove the work truck home. that was interesting. it seems everyone has everyone elses cars lol. lisa and i have lauras, dads has mine and laura has dad. why u might ask? well it goes a little something like this... mom and i went to the cottage on tuesday. i took the jetta cause i had to go to toronto first and mom took the work truck full of furniture and stuff. so i arrive with the dogs and mom wasnt there yet, so i just kinda wondered around the area and walked the puppies. mom showed up about 10 minutes later. i went through the cottage just to take a look and put some meat and stuff in the fridge. then went out to help mom open the tailgate cause she couldnt do it. well why did i do this i dont know. i should of just let her figure it out and i should of unpacked my car. i dont know how i did it but i was standing on the truck to lift the gate and as it opened it landed on me or something, the next think i knew i heard this huge crack, like a back cracking or something then, i was laying on my back on the drive feeling like i was going to pass out. mom came wondering out, and shes like what are u doing. i told her i fell and did something to my knee. she thought is was joking. i was not! so she ran in and grabbed the camera. what a sick deranged mother she is. so she helped me up, and my knee totally gave out. so how was my time at the cottage? well it was ok. i sat on the floor putting ikea chairs together. so it wasnt bad, but i could walk anywhere or go swimming, which i really wanted to do. then saturday i spent three hours in emerg. for a doctor to give me a pair of crutched for 25 buck and tell me i sprained my knee which mom just doesnt think is right. oh well we'll see. on the better part, we have a cottage, its really cute and very relaxing. its so quiet!! and u can see the fishies swimming in the water around the dock (so i hear). so now im home, and have to figure out what to wear to the hockey game tonight... GO CANADA!! and someone has just messaged me on msn, and hes been talking to me for about 5 minutes and hes having a full out conversation with my one word "cool" a little odd! anyways i have to go get ready. hope u had a great week! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home