Wednesday, September 08, 2004

oh what to do...

so its mid afternoon on wednesday. im dying. its driving me nut that i cant clean this house up. lol i dont think this is a good thing. ive been watching the Spike TV CSI marathon all day. i love this show. surprisingly ive seen most of them. i didnt think ive seen that much. ive become a couch potato this week. oh well im going to get my car tonight. see if i can drive with this stupid knee. still dont really know whats wrong with it. kirk came over last night an took a look at it. didnt really come to any conclution. so tomorrow we'll see what my family doctor says. *sigh* then this weekend, im going to chicago. kinda short notice. i wish i had someone to come with me. im going with lisa, cause i guess shes meeting some friends from her game. she wants me for company, so ill go. then on wendnesday jason and i are going to the cottage. which im excited about. im so happy we have a cottage now hehe. can just take off whenever get away from the city. so great. gonna take me little friday baby. so great. poor little maddie is going in for "the operation" maybe she'll calm down? lol ya right hehe. so being on this computer all day, going a little insane, so interesting people have messaged me. the key to conversation, is to converes! this drives me nut. the guys that message u, and either, babble really to themselves about what theyre doing, or the people who message u and thats it, dont say anymore after a person replies. i dony get it. if u talk trust me i can talk back, but it always helps not to just die. lol and it really drives me nuts. or on the other side, the ones that talk too much, and with me barely saying anything they think ur the greatest or something. it doesnt make sense at all. i dunno weird people out there. oh well, i guess were all one to someone else. and man its cold out today. but i love it. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home