Friday, September 16, 2005

yay to the weekend!

this morning i woke up and my net wasnt working. kinda sucked. so i went up to lisas room and it turned out that sympatico disconnected and wouldnt reconnect for me. so i said screw and i did stuff around the house. mom was suppose to come over today but i didnt phone her til after 11. its like her deadline lol. so i did stuff around the house. even though it doesnt look like it. i actually picked up things and kinda organzed things. tomorrow im tackling the cupboards. i was less crap on my counters so i'm planning to do a clean out of my cupboards for things i dont use. mom and dad are coming over tomorrow to help lisa and i out. lisa is going to put down some sod i think in the backyard. moms going to get painting and im going to just take all the crap outta my kitchen hehe. at least this is the plan. i hope it works. the kitchen is looking amazing! and i love the colours. ill post before and afters when i get them.

I'm hoping i can take Fawky out for dinner or saturday or sunday. who knows. i always feel like im buggin.. maybe its just me. i hope he'll be ok. i worry about him sometimes. mostly.

should be a good weekend and im looking foward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home