Monday, June 27, 2005

Well happy monday!

Today I had a busy day. I woke up at about 11:45am (I know such a hard life I have) I hopped in the shower right away this morning. I actually didn't want to sleep in so much. I also got up at 7:15am but I wasnt going to stay up at that time! lol anyway, so showered and got side tracked by the evil carlos (cae) on my computer. I ended up talking to him for about an hour or so. I ended up leaving at the time I wanted to be at the hospital. I also had to go to mom and dads before hand because dad brought my health card and lisence and such back from the cottage for me. So i went through main street. Construction. great. If anyone has been to the west end of Hamilton, in front of MacMaster Hospital to be specific, you will know that they're doing major stuff there. But! its starting to look great and I think they're almost done. but the worse part is they are also doing construction on the hospital grounds so I can't cut through to get to cootes drive and avoid all the paving stuff. anyways, I got side tracked there... so I'm late. I need to get bloodwork done 24 hours after I've taken the pills. I can be an hour here or there but it usually shows. So got to Dundas grabbed my stuff from mom and dads and headed back out into construction land. got through it. my appointments at 2:30. I was hoping to get bloodwork done a lil before hand so by the time my appointment came they would have the results. After going up Queen street and onto Hiekemer BAM! no road! friggin!! take the darn detour. then lucky me i found a parking spot on the raod right infront of St Joes Hospital. Great for when I'm done clinic. But in order to get my blood take I had to walk down the road, up James street and into a building that isnt attached to the hospital. well it is but it was easier to walk around then through the hospital. I almost melted! So friggin hot! What is up with the heat?! I thought it was suppose to be cooler this year? *sigh* who knows.

So I finally got my blood done and hiked it across the hospital only to show up at 2:25 for my appointment. Nurse came in and took my "stats" good new I lost weight since January. Thought so! Bloodpressure is perfecto! 120/80 can't get much better than that! But I'm bad and I don't get my bloodwork done in between so I heard it from everyone! Now I have to get it once a month and if my levels are good my doctor is going to take me off of prednisone! yay! very awesome. The only time I've been off that since I was three was for two years when I was on dailysis. YAY! So I guess it sounds like a good plan. get me more into the routine of going. ANYWAYS! Tomorrow I'm heading up the to cottage for the rest of the week. I don't know when I'm coming home. Maybe never. lol Actually probably Saturday. Beat traffic and I'm sure thats about as long as I need with mom. I plan to just go around and find out things around town. Head over to Bancroft check out that cake shop I saw there before and the Dairy :) Maybe this week I'll catch a fish!!! ya that would be exciting! hehe I guess I should stop writing cause tonight for some reason I could go one forever! The End..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

I miss my Lee Lee. You can't go away ever again lol

--Jam

3:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home