Tuesday, June 14, 2005

blahzeh..

Here I be. Tuesday evening. My mind is rather blank today. Just drifts off. Good thing I didn't really have any plans. Maybe due to the fact I didn't sleep well. Went to bed at 3am, woke up at 5am, went pee then fell asleep til 9:30am. So none sleeping mood last night, i ended up making a pasta salad, and a tomato and cucumber salad and some egg salad for sandwiches today. I think lisas eatten half of it all lol. So after I woke up, dad phoned me. Completely mad at me. Makes me upset. He never listens to me anymore when he gets in those moods and it really frustrates me. He used to be the only one i could go and talk to. Now I feel completely shut out from his life. oh well.. so then he stopped by and picked up the stupid table, didnt say anything to me. Picked it up and left. well fine, so I think that kinda has dampered my mood today as well. So to brighten my up a lil I went to visit Jen on her break. I haven't seen her in about a week and a half. (I know not too bad but consider I usually see her every other day at least) What is up with all this rain?!
anyway, im just so *ho hum* today... so im going to go find something to eat for dinner since i already had my yummy dessert! so good! i threw together some chopped fruit, whipped some whip cream up and put some vanilla syrup in it (they stuff u put in coffee) then i have some vanilla ice cream with white choco flakes in it and then pile it all on top of a mirange nest. Soooooooo good!! anyway.. dinner i go find.
and wow its later than i thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home