Saturday, June 11, 2005

Too much humitity today!

For planning nothing today, i certainly got a lot done. I went grocery shopping, then headed over to mom and dads. Mom asked me to pick up from the vets, so i had to get her interac card to pay for things. I didn't cry! thank goodness! But we got a lil footprint done and I opened it to look at it and closed it pretty fast cause I felt like i was going to cry lol. So I took her back to mom and dads. dad showed me some stuff that he was looking at one the computer. I guess he thinks the maps and such are kinda cool of Miskwabi Lake that our cottage is on. Then I realized I had eggs in the car and probably should get them home. So I ran out the door. lol. OH CRAP! I forgot to call Jeff *sigh* oh well Monday. *random thought* so then I got home and went outside with Lisa for a little while. Kept her company while she started to dig up the field in the back yard. I think instead fo grass we're going to make a big garden. should be rather cool. Then i came inside and started to make some pasta salad. Roasted some red peppers on the BBQ while I was out there. Can't wait to have some of that! Then went outside again and kept Lisa company again for about 10 minutes. Then she gave up and we came inside. Talked to Sarah for a lil and then we went for ice cream! I LOVE ICE CREAM! lol I can't wait to go to the Kwaratha Dairy in Bobcaygen. They make the best ice cream in the world! The best part is the Haliburton grocery stores sell tube of it! SO GREAT! Speaking of the cottage.. anyone up for heading up with me and Maddie on Friday? Mom and dad are going to a wedding and I have to look after Maddie. Not looking foward to it! Shes crazy! I really don't want to go up to the cottage just because mom and dad will be there after the wedding on Friday night, but I also dont want to look after Maddie at mom and dads all weekend. Hmmm maybe it kinda would be nice to spend the weekend at mom and dads. Who knows. I guess really if anyone wants to come with me to the cottage, let me know if not I'll stay at mom and dads for the weekend. Yeap sounds like my plan. Anyway! I think I'll go cut up those peppers for the salad. Maybe even wash my car. Maybe thats a tomorrow thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home