Sunday, June 26, 2005

Top 5 this year (year starting May 31)

On my birthday mom said to me make a list of the top 5 things you wants to do just for fun this year. So I've come up with a few. I'm not sure if they're realistic or not but I'm going to try my darndest to accomplish them.

1. top of the list is obviously Brazil. I want to see the Amazon Rain forest. Go see Cae and possibly Viv. By the way things are going down there the economy is booming and before it cost way too much I want to get down there. It would just be an amazing trip of a life time. My goal last year was to make it there in October of this year, but since my car ate up my flight money, hopfully I'll be there by my birthday next year.

2. Skydiving. How awesome would that be?! I never really wanted to bungee jump cause theres always that fear of the rope breaking or having that bouce back a little unpleasent. I dunno. I've just always wanted to skydive.

3. Paint my kitchen. I want to change things in my kitchen. I'm not sure if I'll be staying here or not though. I want to paint the cupboards and put some handles on them. Just some little touch up that should be fairly fast.

4. Take pictures. Travel outside of just Hamilton and take pictures. Find the little sideroads in the country kids playing in the streets all that sorta stuff.

5. Ice Cream. Eat lots and lots of Ice Cream at the Kwaratha Dairy. lol. I'm failing greatly on this one this year. I had more ice cream last year in a month at the cottage than I have in the past 3 this year. I was also at the cottage more then I have been this year, but that will soon be fixed!

5 and a half. I also want to drag my friends up to the cottage for weekends etc. Now I have it avalible to me, I can take friends and everything whenever I want. Just lots of fun to be had up there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home