Saturday, June 25, 2005

Not much happenin around here...

So its saturday afternoon. I was up at about 10am but i stayed in bed til about 11:30. well actually romeo was hungry and most of us know he doesnt shut up until he gets fed. My eyes are seriously killing me today. I think its a mix of too much salt from Boston Pizza and weather. I hope it rains like its suppose to cause i hate being like this. It's yet another one of my migranes in its many forms and I don't want to spend my weekend inside. Stuff to do, places to go, people to see. I was suppose to go to the cottage yesterday, but i told mom I was coming without Lisa and well Lisa said thre was too much to do around here in a really pissy voice to me so shes not going. Yet shes been up for three hours and hasnt done anything. go figure. So I'm going to go to the cottage probably Tuesday. I have clinic on Monday, and I have to phone Gary on Tuesday see if will train me on the computers so I can do some work for dad. Let me tell you I'm not impressed with that one. I went in on Friday and he said he was too busy. Well thanks. Not like I have anything better to do than sit around waiting for him to phone me. Not that he did. I went in and he asked me what I was doing there. Well gee I dunno! Maybe if I see dad over the weekend I'll talk to him about it. Just really frustrating cause I want to go to the cottage and I want to get things done for dad and make money at the same time. I hate waiting around! lol So tonight I have the house to myself. What am I going to do? HMMMMMMMM maybe just enjoy it. Lisas going somewhere, I don't know but shes taking Laura with her. So who knows. (what I learn from easedropping) Not like Lisa and I really see eachother while here but its kinda cool just to have a night to myself once in a while. Happens on a rare occasion. My last episode of Jamies School Dinners is on Food network tonight. I think its really amazing what hes doing. If i had the power to do what he's done I think I would do the same thing here. Although were not as bas as the kids were in England but our cafeteria foods could use some shaping up i think. Of course if its the same as what i was eatting in highschool. Oh god I feel old now lol. Anyway, I'm going to go shower now. Maybe life will get more exciting soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home