Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Is it Friday yet??

My mind is a lil blank at the moment. Yesterday went by pretty fast for not really doing much. I got up at about 10. had my shower, blogged and I went to dads work around 1 so Gary could do things with my laptop. I think I'm going to be doing some pricing stuff for dad, so I have to go back on Friday afternoon and be taught. Should be interesting to do. So I got home at about 2:30. And did nothing! I have absolutly nothing to do this week and I think I might go mad! At about 11pm I picked up Timmy and we went to the Burlington harbour. I wanted to take pictures of the moon on the water and just play with the camera a little. So Timmy came with me. I need a tripod. lol The pictures turned out pretty cool, but the shutter is so slow if I move the camera at all it leaves the lights and such all squwiggley. So I think dad has one so maybe I'll head over there today and snoop around. Go back to Burlington tonight with the full moon and try again. I hope it works... Step by step im figuring this camera out. I should probably read the manual lol. Anyways, I'm going to shower, and I guess head over to mom and dads and find that tripod.


Burlington Harbour @ the end of Brant St.

Along Lakeshore just before La Salle Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home