Thursday, December 30, 2004

im still alive!

so what day is it? lol ive completely lost track with christmas and everything. past two days ive been sick. got the flu from lisa. joy of joy. dad had it as well, so i guess its a keep it in the family sorta thing. who ever thought sitting up and typing would be so hard to do? today ive been eatting my saltine crackers and drink gingerale, just to get some energy and sugars back. i thought it was incrediabley funny when lisa came up to me and said she was keeping it light by having some cabbage rolls. LOL shes like its just veggies and meat. i laughed and said ya thats the Sway side of the family of "keeping it light" lol anyways, so i guess new years is coming up soon. i still have nothing to do. jen talked to me, and said if she could dhe would take me with her to andres, but i dont think i can stay the night. she then asked me what i was doing and i told her ill probably stay home alone, toast myself since lisa might not be home, and laura might go out who know. she told me that was sad. lol the way i figure it is ive got no one really special to spend it with, and id probably feel more alone being the only single person out there right? so all is good for me. im not one of a big public partier anyways. more of those home parties for me. and heres hoping im feeling better in time as well. wel, ive been playing with my webcam a little, out of bordum. its kinda cool, doin all the videos and stuff. i did one for 3 seconds and sent it to cae lol. labelled it "my first video" lol he said hed broadcast it for me on tv lol... oh id be the hit of brazil! hehe. anyways, im gettin kinda tired so im going to go. omg! i just looked that its thursday! oh i highly doubt im doing anything now for new years lol. *sigh* oh well lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home