Tuesday, December 28, 2004

poor lil james :(

so its the 28th already. today i went out and bought a webcam. im not sure why lol. only because im so darn shy. but i guess its the element of this is me, now and here. i had to recruit to my bedroom again though or people would just see romeo (just ask cae) lol its for sure weird these things. anyways, so the rest of my day, im going to go over with jen to laura for dinner. laura had a turkey dinner in a box lol and shes cooking it up tonight. the whole family was suppose to go over, but dad is sick at mom and dads place and lisa is sick here, so i invited jen to come with me. should be an interesting dinner lol. im sitting here think of james too. tomorrow he gets his wisdom teeth out and i want to call him but i didnt get his parents phone number. maybe its in my phone. ill have to check that hehe. ive just gotten really tired. i hope im not getting sick. last night i had the worse migrane. it wasnt really my head but i went completely numb. it was really scarey! i could barely get water and take some sdvil. i must say those advil migrane pills, im sold on!! i took two of them and i fell back asleep in 20 minutes and un numb! lol. it used to take about 2 hours just to get back to sleep. with a headache. magical what pills can do. *blah* alrighty im going to lay down for a while cause well i am lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Aw, thanks for worrying about me! It went really well and I'm about 75% better already :)

Talk to ya soon!
--Jam

4:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home