Friday, December 17, 2004

tired i am..

So i dont think im as tired as i feel. but i feel like i could pass out lol. its mostly my eyes, and i think thats just my eyes being stupid this week. *note to self remember to take eye drops* so today i went to moms at about 1pm. i got a lot done. and mom and i were surprisingly nice to eachother i think. we had our little spats but thats just cause she can't just leave me alone to work. i know she always wants to help and stuff, but ignoring what i ask her to do isnt really helping me lol. so of course she hadn't gone for her nap when i got there so she stayed up and kinda got on my nerves about an hour and half after i arrived. i pretty much left to go and get the rest of the groceries when mom asked me if she could have half of my bagel cause i rewrapped it and left it on the counter. i said no, cause i was planning on eatting it later on. cause well thats me. i dont eat a lot at one time more like something every 2-3 hours. so im not sure why but at this point, she took my bagel into the dinning room shoved half of it in her mouth and fed it to the dogs. i was like well that was mature mother. and i was like well i guess no more bagel for leanne. friday seemed to enjoy it though. so at that point i was like ok break time, time for leanne to get away from mom. and i did my groceries lol. i came back about an hour later cause she said she was going for her nap, but somehow i think she forgot that conversation. i came back and she asked me where i had gone, and she called my house and such asking when i was coming back... i just don't know about that woman! anyways, so i continued cooking when i got back with mom in a better mood. cooked my chickens which looked really good! mom cut them while i was gone which sacres me cause i havent seen them. so tomorrow all i have left to do is my last minute veggies. the pork and reheat the chicken at meal time. i think ill be pretty set. i just hope all goes well. and smoothly. the nice part is i wont have to do dishes since they'll be rented. i love rentals hehe. so then sunday i'll have a rest day. then i have to clean and set up the house for the family dinner. im determined to have my holiday party. maybe ill do something on the 28th or something? its a thought. (input on this would be great) anyways i should probably really go to bed now since ive got another crazy day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home