Tuesday, December 07, 2004

just need to get it off my chest...

ok first of all... this has nothing to do with my rant but james has a one himself and u can see that at cdntennispro.blogspot.com. k with that outta the way... my rant..

ok im getting really really sick of this. my sister does absolutely nothing to help me outaround here. shes become completely dependant on me to clean up around here. like i asked her i swear a month ago just to clean the bathroom. nope not done yet (ive done it since a couple times, dont worry about it lol) i really dont ask alot i dont think... little 5 minute chores here and there. can u change the light bulbs? no had to get jason to help me with that one. can u put the dishes away. nope.. can u clean the pan after using it? nope! put ur dishes in the dishwasher. nope nope and nopers! i get so frustrated with it i want to cry. it imbarasses me to even have my friends over. ive actually said no to people cause i dont want them to see this place at times. im sure its not as bad as i think it is, and im not the cleanest person in the world but a little help would be nice when u live in a place, its part ur responsiblity so just help out thats all im asking. im completely not looking foward to winter and having her here all the time so i can pick up everything. im so tired of it.

so anyways, ive been having a good few days. james came over on sunday. we went bowling with trevor, jason and jen. so much fun. i was rather hyper so that always makes it interesting lol. then james and i just vegged. went to meet jen at 2 for her break and a bite to eat. then i had my interview all went well i guess. they said they'll phone at the end of the week so heres hoping. i wish i could phone and just tell them how much i would love to have this job cause i think it would be lots of fun hehe. but i think that might make me look kinda bad hehe.

k its like 20 minutes after i typed last on here, so im gonna go cause i forgwt what i was going to write about hehe. p.s what is up with this weather??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home