Friday, December 03, 2004

oh lovely evening with mom again...

so today, somehow today went really fast. it started with lisa waking me up. which can be some what annoying cause her and laura live to really annoy me to get me up i swear lol but it was with a phone number for someone who called me about a job, so i couldnt get mad. so i phoned the lady back and i have an interview on monday :) yay its only that the pizza pizza call centre but i think it'll be lots of fun hehe. then lets see later on mom phoned and asked me to go shopping with her. im not sure why i do it to myself everytime. its just a series of fights for like 3 hours. we went to the mall she bought my "christmas" outfit for me for christmas. i just hope i can wear it before hand. then we went over to markwork warehouse, and i think mom bought me some pj there, i loved them they were so cute! and well, she told me to look the other way when at the cash so im 99.99% sure thats what she got me. i really hate knowing what im getting for christmas and mom cant keep anything from me, especially when she buys it in front of me. doesnt leave much to the imagination. then we went to pier one looked at candles didnt find what she wanted. so we went over to the garden gallery and bought candles there. good thing they were on sale hehe. looked at fake christmas trees. i guess moms big thing it the fake tree for our living room this year. i dunno if she does get it ill miss the real one i think. but then next year she wants to take the tree for her place. so confused. so then we headed home. but first she insisted that we stop at fortinos so she could get me groceries. i tried insisting that she not go cause i had to do all my groceries and after two hours of shopping my mother is hopeless. but no we had to go so we go. i did about half my groceries and of course mom wanted to leave. so that was it, she freaks out we leave. now i have to go back tomorrow get the rest. but always good that she bought some for us. i guess she was in the spend money mood this weekend cause shes takin lisa out tomorrow. so we finally got home at 9 and here i am, been watching tv and makin dinner since i got home. no one really around to talk to tonight, so i veg as per usual :) think about tomorrow, i figured out what to get james, jen and cae, so i think ill venture out and get those, and then get a couple groceries. im off to watch Monster. talkie later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home