Saturday, December 18, 2004

*sigh* home :o)

so its 11:30pm lisa and have just put leftovers away, and im starting to relax. my feet are beyond hurting at this point. and my back for that fact. all was successful. at least the dinner was. mom was being as she was yesterday. completely childish and ignoring me. so i said fine i can't take this, and walked out. i was so upset. i was crying pretty much all the way home. then dad phoned while i was driving home. lisa told me to call him so i did he yelled at me, so i hung up cause well truth, yelling gets u nowhere. so he phoned back after he calmed himself and i did the complete opposite and balled my eyes out. he told me to come back. i said no of course being me. its one thing when mom gets on my nerves, but when i sit there talking to her in a normal voice, asking her to please not do something and she has her back turned to me and ignores me, it just really shows me a lack of respect that i dont think i deserve. in the words of james.. **WARNING** up coming rant on jason..lol so anyways, i came back, and dad kinda had my back as he came in the kitchen and really helped me out. which i really didnt like, cause i would never ask my client to help me cater their own party. but i had to why u might ask? because my wonderful server jason decided not to come. thanks u jason if ur reading this. to say the least im a little upset. and hope the christmas party was worth it. and maybe im a little too upset over this. i could be because god only know i take my catering serious, and i shouldnt mix personal feelings with business. but there are a couple things this week that have just really gotten to me. thank god that his mother called to tell me that he wasnt coming, after i left a message for him. i almost broke down again. this time i was REALLY depending on him and lisa to help me out cause my knee and everything i just can't do all that i could before. as a friend im hurt, beyond belief. as a boss, i question calling him for the next time. so thats that for tonight on him, im not even going to start in about the whole christmas present s**t. so after all, the night turned out pretty, except mom coming in every five minutes telling us that people wanted seconds, even though it was mom who wanted seconds. surprised? no. lol. so everyone told us how great a meal it was and took some of my cards and things. i escaped with a couple burns, one on my thumb, is pretty bad. i think it would be called a fourth degree when u loose layers of skin? and really its not painful im shocked! my feet hurt more so probably tomorrow the thumb will hurt lol. so im gonna go have a bath.. or shower depending on the looks of the bath at this point, and im going to maybe have some mashed taters and gravy cause i havent eatten today. and james if u read this i miss u lol... i got so used to talking to u over the past couple weeks and now ur not here it makes me :( hehe. and on the upper, laura lisa and i were all together tonight and not a single fight! YAY sisterly love! hehe k gotta go now. bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

I miss you too Lee Lee!

And Jay deserves what is coming to him. Does that tell you something about the kind of friend he is? I think Jen and I can agree that we both support you and we're there for you, even when others are not.

About your mom, well, we know what she's like. She was probably just stressed out and wanted to make sure her event was going well. Maybe just don't do events for family from now on? Sounds like a good rule lol.

Love ya,
--Jam

6:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home