Wednesday, November 03, 2004

middle of the week that feels like a day ahead of what it is...

11pm. im pretty awake, yet im yaening like mad. probably cause of that evil kirk person. so afraid of monday, no torture because moms there! today was killer enough for me lol. but it was all good cause, well its better than me sitting on my ass right? i should start that walking thing jen and i talked about. going a few times a week, if i can get ur butt out there. mmm my so called life is on.. jared leto so yummy. what ever happened to him?? ahh well. so after physio with that horrible person kirk hehe i went to do groceries, but then realized as i parked the car and got out, that i was suppose to go to moms after physio to get her groceries for me to make her appitizers for saturday. so i went to her place, and she has the new sewing machine. madness! but i got my pants done i have anew waredrobe hehe. so while she sewed, i went and got groceries. came home and she tried other pants on me and then she needed more bobbins so i had to go out and get those, and go to the bank for her, then finally went back to her place. 4 hours and amazingly enough we had a good time! we didnt fight even though there were a couple times i got annoyed but went out for groceries lol. in my new wardrobe lol and romeo is snoring. oi the big snoring cat hehe. so things on the schedule this week... jens birthday, i have no idea whos coming, except about 6 people which is good enough for me but im sure more people will come it is jens family lol. so i got the chicken wings, im gonna make brownies, and i ordered a cake for her i think shes gonna love it hehe. and i got some chipies and dip, maybe put some veggies with that. and yes i didnt make the cake, too stressful for me lol. maybe ill go out and find some cheap chocolate at shoppers. tomorrow im going out with sarah, find jen her present, see how much things are. spoiled little jen i tell ya. ahhh well anything for my friends. i saw my cousin amanda today. which was really weird! cause ive been talking about her all week with mom. it seems shes going to mexico or flordia over christmas, and my uncle probably wont be coming either. since grandma ded things just havent been the same and that sucks. but i guess ill just have to start thinking of throwing those family traditions out the window and make my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home