Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i love good weekends...


why can i never remember what day it is? i think its tuesday. maybe i should invest in a calander or something. or maybe just look at one?! that might work. last couple days i've been away from home. thank u too james for picking up my bowl and im assuming he took my laptop up stairs for me. but thank u james! lol i got to oakville and thought to myself "oh crap! my bowl!" lol and then funny enough i was going to move my laptop at the same time. tomorrow i have a doctors appointment. im not looking forward to it! i hate going to the doctors. so stupid they always get me on something! most of the time its my own fault though. go figure.

Im at home now. i've picked up a couple things. made dinner. grilled some chicken cause it had to be done. fawky is snoring on my couch right now. lol i find it so funny. something u can't control at all. i know weirdness. im having a good day today. maybe cause im at home and fawkys here to. its nice to be able to get things done while he studies and such. i hope he got some done and i didnt bother him too much cause i never really sit through an evening. i always have to do.

The weekend was good. Saturday night i guess it was Lisa, Laura, James and I went to the Martini House on Elizabeth street in Burlington. I was designated driver and couldnt drink but i made lisa try a bunch of different types of martinis that i wanted to try so.. im the end i got a sip of everyones so i tried 9 different martinis in one night lol. so great! i came home and when i went to bed my ribs hurt from laughing so much! soooooooooo great! then on sunday dad came over and fixed out backdoor. i went to websters falls in Greensville and took a walk and took some pictures. it was nice. then i got home and dad was still here so i kept him company for a little and made some perogies. mmmm perogies! then james and laura went to play tennis and i went to watch them. i ended up being the little ball girl lol. it was fun! then later went to fawkys.

monday we went out for an evening walk and i lost my cellphone. way to go leanne! *big cheer* but some nice lady ended up phoning the house and told lisa she was going to leave it at the second cup. so i must have dropped it while i was getting outta the car. it was a nice night other wise.. and day. i had some fun.. its kinda nice when you can just be you around someone. and they don't have to think they have to babysit me the whole time. i love it. :o) anyways, im kinda sleepy and im going to change my shirt now. so im leaving this hehe. and my thought process just ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home