Wednesday, September 28, 2005

and this week...

good morning all! so what is up with my head? and Lauras for that fact! since friday ive had a lingering headache. and Laura has too. i just want to stay in bed and sleep. but then feel poopier if i do so. Im also worried about Fawky of course. Hes going through a really hard time at the moment and as im learning he shuts out people so they don't see him at this worst. of course me being me, i hate this cause i want to support whom ever as much as possible. and when they don't let me i worry to death. i guess i just have to wait it out. I'm not sure why but these past couple monthes are my meet the egyptian monthes lol. i can't figure it out. there moe (mohamad) that is coming back to canada in january that ive been helping out and talking to, then theres fawky, then one i started talking to again that was on my yahoo messenger that i havent had for about a month and then theres sam and kareem both of which are moes friends. which i dont really talk to but they know of me i guess. its kinda nutty. the one thing i've learned about egyptiians so far is that they have the biggest hearts in the world! its amazing! anyways..

so today im going to take james to work, then im going to go get the camera out of dads trunk! omg how that makes me cry. ya im going to spend 1200 bucks on a camera so it can sit in my trunk thats such a good idea and the best way to ruin it. i think im going to take a photography course. i love it and want to do so much more with the camera. maybe when i move out ill invest in a camera that way i wont have to put up with dad and mom buggin me about it all the time. after i pick up the camera im going to take it to get cleaned. theres that syupid spot on it and i want it gone lol. and i cant get it off. i think it might be on the inside lense and that i dont want to touch. after that i have to go to the bank. put money in etc.

yesterday i got bloodwork done. i hate going to new places! they poked me three times. my poor arm! amazingly its not really bruised. then after that i went to Bittners. My new car shop. Wow make my day! i got rid of that horrible tire. and he didnt charge me to change them. So in love! and that whole thing about my turbo. since he fixed the wiring to the glowplugs, hasnt caused a problem yet! how happy does that make me?! u have no idea. But i'm still really upset with Voltswagon. oh well nothing i can do about that right? Maybe I'll write to the company. be like, ok i know im a girl but this is crazy! 40 bucks verses 2000?! crazy. and the fact that they didnt do the job right? ya im a girl but dont ruin my car and take all my money at the same time!

i have to go now :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home